Tax Defense Partners prides itself on its knowledgeable, ethical staff and is happy to announce an opening for a Case Specialist on our Client Services team. The qualified candidate will have an accounting background and, above all else, exceptional communication skills and follow-through.
What We Do:
- Bring our clients into taxpaying compliance
- Resolve cases for the lowest amount allowable by law
How We Do It:
- Listen to our clients and know what questions to ask
- Prepare detailed financial statements
- Meet all tax authority deadlines and hold our clients responsible for meeting theirs
- Negotiate with state and federal taxing authorities, as permitted by law
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Knowledge of tax law and filings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail-oriented nature with a sense of urgency
- Experience with a high caseload/high call volume
Solid accounting background, bachelor’s degree and Microsoft Office skills required. Experience with a variety of tax solutions (IA, OIC, 940/941, etc.) would be a huge plus, as would licensure like a CPA or Enrolled Agent.