Tax Defense Partners is seeking a professional, positive personality for our Front Desk. Our Front Desk staff is the first point of contact with our clients, greeting customers, answering inbound calls, assigning phone and email leads, and sorting and assigning mail. Front Desk team members deal with a high call volume and use an Avaya phone system and Microsoft CRM heavily.
• A clear speaking voice
• Experience with a high call volume
• Pleasant and professional demeanor
• Experience with an Avaya Partner or comparable phone system
• Proficiency using Microsoft CRM or similar client management software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task, especially under pressure
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Detail-oriented nature with a sense of urgency
• Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to work on one’s own
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Full-time position – hours may vary from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Competitive hourly rate with a healthy benefits package and room for advancement.
Contact us with your resume for further details.