Foreign Bank Account Reporting

FBAR – Foreign Bank Account Report

Money or Other Assets in a Foreign Country that You Never Reported to the IRS?

What do you do if you have money or other assets in a foreign country and you are worried that the IRS will find out about it? Stop the worry. Don’t hide out. Call Tax Defense Partners. TDP will help you figure out whether you need to file a Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR form), and if you do, what to say on it. The FBAR instructions are not easy to figure out in every situation, and the report is filed separately, not with your tax return. Taking the initiative to make an FBAR filing with the IRS before the IRS comes after you will make a BIG difference in how much money you get to keep.

Request A Free Consultation

*By submitting your information, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions

Income tax trouble does not solve itself. With interest and penalties it only gets worse – much worse.

We at Tax Defense Partners are here to help.

If you call us, we will explain to you the nature of your tax problem and the strategies you can use to resolve it permanently so it no longer threatens your economic life.

You may decide to ask us to resolve your problem for you; to deal with the IRS so you don’t have to – but that will be your decision to make after you clearly understand what we will do to help you, how we will do it and how much it will cost.

Whether or not you hire us, we will still give you a free consultation to frame your tax problem and suggest methods for resolving it permanently. Any and all conversations we have with you are confidential, whether or not we end up working together.

You have nothing to lose. Give us a call to unload some of your worry. Call us for a free consultation.