Tax Defense Partners will be temporary closed due to a power outage in the area. According to CBS Local News, the power outage occurred after a truck slammed into a pole in Van Nuys.
Speak With An Expert
- A Summary of Biden’s Tax Policies: How Would They Affect You?
- IRS Announces New 2021 Tax Brackets, Tax Credit Limits, and More
- Coronavirus Relief Stalls: Updates on New Stimulus Package
- IRS Wants Non-Filers to Register for Stimulus Checks by October 15
- New IRS Rules Benefit Business Owners During COVID-19