Are you swamped with tax forms? If you have a pile of tax forms from employers, banks, brokers, investors and more, then you are not alone. Fortunately, the IRS website provides a thorough break down of the different types of Federal individual income tax returns.

The most common types of income tax returns include:

  1. Form 1040 (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
  2. Form 1040A (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
  3. Form 1040EZ (Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents)
  4. Form 1040NR (U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return)
  5. Form 1040NR-EZ (U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Nonresident Aliens With No Dependents)

Read the full article via