03 Mar Understanding Your Individual Income Tax Returns
Are you swamped with tax forms? If you have a pile of tax forms from employers, banks, brokers, investors and more, then you are not alone. Fortunately, the IRS website provides a thorough break down of the different types of Federal individual income tax returns.
The most common types of income tax returns include:
- Form 1040 (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
- Form 1040A (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)
- Form 1040EZ (Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents)
- Form 1040NR (U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return)
- Form 1040NR-EZ (U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Nonresident Aliens With No Dependents)